EspoCRM is a simple CRM system that helps you to manage your customer relationships. It is fully open sourced under the terms of the GPLv3, features responsive design and is lightning-fast. It can also be easily customized to meet your specific needs.
EspoCRM Features Overview
- Leads – Converting Lead to Opportunity/Account/Contact.
- Opportunities – Potential sales in CRM.
- Accounts – Each account is a central record in B2B model.
- Contacts – Contact can be related to multiple Accounts with specific roles of relationships.
- Send Invitations to attendees.
- Google Calendar Integration (available in Advanced Pack)
- Inbound Emails – Archiving emails from group email box. Email-to-Case.
- Email Accounts – Automatic archiving emails from personal email box.
- Compose Email – Sending emails from EspoCRM.
- Email Templates
- Multiple email addresses per record.
- Activity Stream – Feed where changes and new additions of followed records are shown.
- Follow Button – User can follow particular record. Records he/she creates or those that got assigned to him/her are followed automatically.
- Cases – Email-to-Case.
- Attaching Documents
- Reports (available in Advanced Pack)
- Target Lists
- Multiple phone numbers per record. Different types of phone number (Mobile, Office, Fax, etc.)
- Data Import
- Users – No user limitation.
- Roles – Access control.
- LDAP Authentication
- Currency Rates
- Workflow Management (available in Advanced Pack) – Conditions, Actions.
- Layout Manager – Change layouts for detail and list views.
- Entity Manager – Create custom entities, fields and relationships.